- Any sport or event may be cancelled by mutual agreement between the AP&ES Games Director and the ANZPGF. The AP&ES Games - Mandurah 2018, Registration and Communication Manager shall initiate steps to notify all affected entrants and return appropriate fees. If the event is cancelled by the AP&ES Games Director - Mandurah 2018, and an alternative event is not available, entrants will be notified at least two weeks prior to any event and the entry fees refunded. It is ultimately the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Registration and Communication Manager, in writing if the refund has not been received. Written notification must be received within 30 days of the conclusion of the Games (03 December 2018).
- If a competitor withdraws from the Games prior to 01 August 2018, registration and sport fees will be refunded by the AP&ES Games - Mandurah 2018. If a competitor withdraws between 01 August 2018 and 14 October 2018, only the sports fee will be refunded by the AP&ES Games - Mandurah 2018. If a competitor withdraws from the Games after 14 October 2018, the competitor will not be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund of any nature, an application for a refund must be submitted in writing to the Registration and Communications Manager, no later than 03 December 2018.
- Should any AP&ES Games – Mandurah 2018 event be cancelled for any reason during the week of the Games, AP&ES Games – Mandurah 2018 will, on written application refund the sports fees of the affected competitors and officials. The AP&ES Games – Mandurah 2018 will not be liable for reimbursement of any costs associated with travel, accommodation, vehicle hire/lease or other related travel expenses incurred by competitors or officials in this instance.
Event Changes Policy:
The AP&ES Games - Mandurah 2018, reserve the rights to alter or make changes to the times, dates, location and event programming wherever necessary. Notifications of any changes will be supplied to the affected competitor and placed on the website.
Refer to Australia & New Zealand Police Games Federation, Policy Number 5.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
- Promotion commences 01 July 2018 and final entries close on 31 July 2018.
- To enter participants must like and comment on the promotion post.
- The Prize is one Gift Card valued at $500.00 that can only be used at Mandurah Forum. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Entry to the competition is only valid through the AP&ES Games Facebook page.
- The winner must be an eligible competitor for the 2018 Australasian Police and Emergency Services (AP&ES) Games. Refer to Eligibility Page, and must be registered as a competitor for the AP&ES Games by 14 October 2018.
- The Winner will be notified via our Facebook page on 15 August 2018.
- By accepting the prize, the winner, provides their consent for their photograph to be taken and shared across all social media platforms relevant to the 2018 AP&ES Games.
- The winner must collect the gift card at the Accreditation Desk located at the MARQUAY, Mandjar Square, Mandurah during the AP&ES Games week, before 31 October 2018.
- The winner is drawn at random and will be vetted to ensure they meet the terms and conditions outlined above.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook / This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram